Sunday, September 11, 2011

Internet Bullies and *ssholes

SHUTTING UP THE NAYSAYERS:  I have these two naysayers (Internet bullies) following me pretty relentlessly.  One who started from Craig’s List (Fred) and claimed he had the exact same cancer (esophageal) as I, and he was also on Daily Strength.org.  In fact, he recommended me to the Daily Strength list before he started slamming me.  The other person (another Internet bully) thought he knew me from another website prior to my having cancer, and supposedly chatted me there.  I rejected him, explaining he had the wrong person, and he continued to follow me on this and other sites just to harass me.  He would not believe he had the wrong person.  Dumb*ss.  For a while they both stopped because I refused to respond them or post their crappy comments.  But Fred started up again.  I told him, “Enough” and to “stop” several times.  He was so sure he was right.  He claimed I was a scammer simply because I did not have the same cancer symptoms he experienced.  He said I must be scamming because I can eat (although it was a little painfil before the EGD) while he was unable to eat at all.  He is simply one of those people who are too stupid to be alive.  He cannot believe everyone’s symptoms are different.  Most of the slams he sent were anonymous, but his writing style and use of certain words exposed him as the same person.  In addition to being “stupid” he was also a “coward” when he sent anonymous comments.  Fred didn’t want me to know who he was when he bullied me, but I did enough research that I tracked both these Internet bullies down.  I know who they are and which groups they think they discovered me from and how they followed my comments.  Sadly, the second man had me confused with a really good friend of mine.  I used her computer for a while until she gave me a notebook computer she rarely used, to keep for my own.  My friend is actually the one who recognized the second bully’s writing style and his comments, and told me who it was.  He has stopped temporarily, and my only option to stop him in the future is to report him to his server, which will cause him to lose his account.  One more contact from him and he’s done for good.  The other bully, Fred, seems to have been on DailyStrength.org for some time.  I don’t know why he chose to harass me, but he did.  So, I have a challenge to Fred.  I’m beginning to wonder whether he is the scammer, scamming sympathy from the people on Daily Strength.  From the beginning I have offered proof of my diagnosis.  A few people have even taken me up on it, and I sent them my PET Scan results showing the tumor and degree of cancer.  I challenge Fred to send me one iota of proof regarding his “same type” of cancer that I have.  I’m willing to show him mine, now he needs to show me his (Fred).  You prove to me that you are not scamming the people on this wonderful supportive site.  Sadly, I think Fred simply has mental issues.  You know the type.  People who hang out on the Internet in various groups, usually anonymously, just waiting to pounce on someone with negative comments – they are called Internet bullies – and they are mentally ill.  I know Fred will not show me proof.  I know Fred will run and hide for a while.  I know Fred will come back after he formulates what he things is a good cover-up or excuse for his terrible behavior.  I know Fred will torment me again, or move on to torment someone else – because that is his nature.  But I warn you Fred – if I you harass see you harassing anyone else ever again, I will have a few of my computer geek friends attack your computer and ruin you and your malicious fun.  It will cost you more than you know.  I will also report your behavior to Daily Strength.org and you will lose all the friends you made on that site.  Enough is enough!  Shame on both of you pathetic cowards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment