Sunday, April 3, 2011

Internet Stalkers and Bullies

I guess the Internet stalking and bullying is a real problem.  I've gleaned a few myself.  It's sad that they have to hide behind anonymous names and emails to be a**holes and snarks.  They'll put down anything and rag about everything, in an effort to just be hurtful.  I use to try defending myself to them, but I've found that is useless.  It's useless because their comments are intended to be filled with misunderstandings, lies and crap just to illicit a response.  I don't need that.  So I will treat them as the "trolls" they are.  It's not like this is the first time someone has encountered their likes.  We all know them.  In person they are meek little sh*ts who could not stand face to face with anyone and admit their sneaking bullying lies.  But on the Internet, they post like a lion, spreading crap as they run away, under the titles of anonymous or some other stupid nomer.  I refuse to post or acknowledge negative comments in any way, and refuse to post comments that are directed to someone else's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment