Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Cancer CAN do

What Cancer CAN Do

Cancer is not limited...
Cancer can hurt you and your loved ones.
Cancer doctors can string you along with empty words.
It can cripple love.
It can shatter hope.
It can corrode faith.
It can eat away peace.
It can destroy confidence.
It can kill friendship.
It can shut out memories.
It can silence courage.
It can reduce eternal life.
It can quench the Spirit.
Cancer kills you and leaves your family crippled.
Cancer is hopeless.
The people who might be able to save you only want your insurance money and could care less about you!
Only people with money and insurance get a chance to be saved from cancer!

3 comments:

  1. Please don't do anything you raid you would! Please email me at shirleyaf18@hotmail.com and send me your phone number. I want to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Brazil and stay at my moms house! At least there, we have free medical care! I am serious! If u wanna go...let me know I am going on April I can meet u there! I am Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, My name is Serena, I am sorry to hear about your cancer, it is a HORRIBLE sickness. I have lost so many friends and family to this sickness. Even the people with money and insurance can not beat cancer. Yes some are able to extend their lives for a few months with the many medicines out there. Everyone should have access to the medicines period.
    I don't have any extra cash, can't even pay all my monthly's, I live quiet aways from you, so I can't help with your grandchild. I can get to know you through e-mail, and I would love to read your blog.
    I am a team captain for Relay for Life, our race is May 21-22. I do this in honor of my mother and mother in-law. This will be my second year as captain or co-captain, third year as a team.
    I will read all that you post, I'm not much of a writer, as you can tell, however I will do my best, if you would like me to be a friend.
    I know people tell you all kinds of things, and you just want to matter, well I am hear to tell you that you do matter. I will pray for your bucket list that it gets emptied while you are here to see it happen.
    Your new friend,
    Serena
    serenaski@att.net

    ReplyDelete