Saturday, February 19, 2011

Followers - Please Sign Up on Right Side at Bottom

For Followers:

If you are reading this blog, you can add my RSS Feed to your pages or email by simply clicking the "Subscribe to Dying Wishes" box on the right side of the blog.  Also, you can become a follower by scrolling down on the right side to the Follower Section and clicking there.  Then I can see who is interested and who may want to join me in chat or emails as well.  Please distribute my blog to your friends and social networks.  The more people who view it, the larger my opportunity to gather support and friends.  THANK YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lady, we have so much in common - we both live in Las Vegas, we are in the same age bracket - and yet we are worlds apart. My heart is full of wishes for you and your blog touched me deeply. So much of life is mundane, I know, and how sad to waste the precious moments paying bills, making doctors' appts, etc. I couldn't figure out how to become a follower but I would like to contribute $5.00 to your wish fund. I would give more but I've been out of work for almost three years ... I would like to reach out, back to you. Please let me know how to do that. You can reach me at craigslistfaninlv@gmail.com.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete