Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Need a Toddler Stroller

My stroller is falling apart.  I bought it at a thrift store over a year ago and it has served its purpose well.  But I am in need of another one.  It needs to be sturdy and be able to support a toddler age two (20-25 pounds), and hopefully last to about age 5.  I've searched thrift stores in Las Vegas.  Baby items, especially furniture, large toys, strollers and high chairs sell out very fast.  If anyone sees a stroller at the thrift shops that looks decent and is for older toddlers, please let me know.  I am just unable to tote the baby around now that he is older, and our stroller needs replaced with something more age appropriate.  Anything in the North Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Henderson area is welcome.  I'll run right out and look at it as soon as someone tells me about one.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment