Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG - FRIENDS & POSSIBLY FILLING MY BUCKET LIST!

I'M DYING!  The purpose of this blog is very simple. I’m dying within a very short time. I have no means to fulfill a Bucket List, but would very much like to have some simple enjoyments before I die. So I created a Bucket List. It contains some selfish pleasures and some simple needs like diapers and child care.

My Bucket List is not long, not expensive, not too luxurious – but I have no means at all to fulfill even the simplest items on it. I am hoping that there is still generosity among people. I don’t want pity, or hateful comments about this – I would just like to see a little charitable love, encouraging comments, support from the masses I suppose! My address is listed at the bottom of the Bucket List.  Someone suggested asking people to send just $1 or 2 to the address.  They said it adds up.  So I'm going to give it a try.  I try everything suggested that seems even a bit logical.  I already received many good ideas and links that have saved me money, including a link to donate my body to science and save cremation costs.  Someone also directed me to a place in my area that offers free counseling, Reiki, massages, reflexology and such for cancer victims.  The few $1 I may receive in the mailbox will help me keep diapers stocked up and cover gas and meal expenses for appointments in LA.  I'd also like to experience a little bit of hope by having something to look forward to. If I can look forward to sharing this experience with others or setting a date to see a show or enjoy some elegant food or garner a friend or two before I die – it will add to the measure of the time I have left.  Maybe if I can cross items off my list one by one and share my enjoyment of them with other bloggers – I may lengthen the short time I have left with. It’s worth a shot isn’t it? My list is short and simple - but maybe as my time passes, and as I see some of them fulfilled, I can add a few more over time - and hope that my list continues to grow as does my "limited time" - but even the time doesn't grow, at least I can enjoy a few sweetened moments and share those moments with all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment