Monday, February 28, 2011

UCLA Appointment Postponed

I just received a call from UCLA moving my consult from March 3 to March 7.  Now I have to reschedule someone to help with caretaking for my father.  But I'm hoping this works out better, even though I hate putting things off any further.  Since this appointment is in the early afternoon, my husband may be able to go with me if he is not scheduled to work.  We can make it a round-trip, one day circle to the appointment and back.  That would save some money, which we really need to do.  I need four days of motel and meals for my ex, who will stay with me through the surgery and first three days of recovery.  I estimated $30 a day for meals, but he said he would try to budget it for me to less, and the cheapest motel of any type of decency was $67 a night.  We may be able to handle it for about $400.  Hopefully we can cover that.

No comments:

Post a Comment